Your gift helps us empower lives
My favorite thing is when Amy sits real close to me and holds my hand, looks straight in my eyes and smacks her lips, for in monkey language that means 'I love you'.
- MaryKay, Monkey Helper Recipient
When you make a donation you invest in a priceless relationship. You can rest assured in the knowledge that we put your donations to good use.
To make a one-time donation, or a gift in honor or memory of a loved one you can process your gift online, or send a check to:
Helping Hands: Monkey Helpers
541 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02134
or call us: (617) 787-4419 ext. 105.
- When making a donation, don't forget to check with your employer to see if they offer an employee matching program - it's the easiest way to double the impact your gift can make.
- To join our list of Monthly Sustaining Donors please process your donation online. You can stop or cancel your monthly donations at any time by contacting us. Monthly donors will receive a tax letter at the end of the year summarzing their contributions. Starting in 2013, monthly donors will be recongized in our Annual Report.
- We are able to accept donated stock or securities. Please contact Emily Wheeler or call (617) 787-4419 ext.108 to receive our brokerage account and transfer information.
For individuals able to give through the Combined Federal Campaign - our CFC# is 11196. We are grateful to all our local, state, and federal government employees who contribute via the CFC campaign. Helping Hands joined The Human Care Charities of America federation, so be sure to look for our listing under that heading.
Although Helping Hands is not listed as a member for the United Way, employees can still donate to us through the United Way. When filling out your United Way donor card, simply write-in Helping Hands: Monkey Helpers for the Disabled, Inc. in the donor-option line, or give our Federal ID Number #13-3146988 on your pledge card.
- If you would like to review our latest IRS 990 and Annual Report you can find them here.