My wife Judy is immobile in her chair - when she goes for the phone and it slips out of her hand and drops to the floor - it's 18 inches away, but it might as well be 18 miles away. Now Sophie is by her side to help her bridge that gap.
- George, husband to Judy, a Monkey Helper recipient
Your donation, no matter the size, links you to a caring group of individuals who know the power the human-animal bond has to change lives. In order to provide our service animals free of charge, we count on individual, corporate, and foundation donations and grants. While we can give you plenty of great reasons to support our organization, we think our recipients, supporters and even some of our trainers and monkeys do it better - so take minute to view our videos and know these are just tiny pieces of the moving story your donation helps to create.
Ways to Give
We want you to be able to select both the amount and method that best fits your needs. We have tried to include a variety of ways you can help. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Development Associate Erica Noyes or call (617) 787-4419 ext. 105.
- Individual Giving for details on monthly giving, workplace giving (including CFC), and donations of stock.
- Legacy Giving for individuals who have taken the important step of including a legacy gift to Helping Hands Monkey Helpers in their financial portfolios or estate plans.
- Corporate Sponsorship & Underwriting if you have a family foundation or are on the Board of a corporate or private foundation. Also, if you would like to sponsor an upcoming event or any part of our program.
- Unique Ways To Give if you would like to read about ways you can help that do not require a cash donation.
- Monkey College Wish List if you would like to make an in-kind product donation to help us reduce our program expenses. This is a great activity for youth groups and classrooms.
- Send an e-Card - it's free and it helps us spread the word about Helping Hands. Have a special occasion? Celebrate it with our one-of-a kind monkey helper e-Cards.